Private Side Advisory
Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Consultant Emily Pearce
Date posted 21 September 2016
A Global Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Control Room or Private Side Advisory professional to support their Private Side Advisory team. They are looking for someone with broad financial services experience covering conflicts as well as exposure to capital markets.
The Global Investment Bank is seeking someone to join their London office with experience in the Control Room or Private Side from another Investment Bank. They are looking for someone with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to quickly pick up technical subject matter.
Private Side Advisory key responsibilities:
- Providing compliance advise to private side business functions
- Advising and interpreting the organisations policies and regulatory requirements
- Working with the central monitoring and testing team to ensure controls are in place
- Developing and delivering compliance training
- Contributing to compliance policy and procedures development
- Delivering reviews to support the delivery of the team’s overall Compliance Plan
- Legal or Compliance experience with an understanding of the private side business
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to work closely with stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and experience of prioritising work
- Track record of exercising sound and independent judgement and ability to identify which issues require escalation
- Solid product knowledge of regulation
If you would be interested in this Private Side Advisory opportunity, please contact Emily Pearce on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 509 8358.