Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits
Consultant Claire Wright
Date posted 14 September 2016
A globally established financial services organisation specialising in debt management is looking to add to their growing European compliance function. The role is based in Bromley, Kent and will include some travel within Europe to other offices.
The head of compliance testing is looking to hire a compliance officer with a broad understanding of compliance and a focus on MI reporting and framework testing. The role will assist in identifying, reporting and managing all aspects of compliance risk whilst helping to develop policies and ensuring awareness of a compliance culture throughout Europe.
Key Compliance Officer responsibilities:
- Support in the innovation and implementation of compliance programmes across Europe
- Assist in the completion of risk assessments
- Identify and improve on possible weaknesses across compliance functions
- MI reviewing and reporting to senior management
- Report on regulatory findings and performance results to management
You will have:
- An understanding of compliance
- Experience within internal control testing or regulatory experience within financial services
- Strong project management, planning and operational skills
- Excel experience including using and maintain analytical and reporting excel tools
The compliance officer role will give you exposure to all aspects of compliance across a variety of European countries, it is a great opportunity for candidates to widen their knowledge of the compliance industry and gain exposure to European markets, as well as senior management across a flat reporting structure.
For more information please contact Claire Wright on 0207 509 8746 or email@example.com