Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 07 September 2016
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected general insurance organisation based in Gloucestershire for a Compliance Consultant. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, this excellent opportunity offers excellent progression.
The Compliance Consultant based in Gloucestershire will work with a leading general insurance organisation and keep abreast of new and changing regulatory requirements and trends and provide expert advice to the business and drive implementation of technical compliance requirements.
In addition, the Compliance Consultant will be responsible for keeping up to date with proposed or emerging laws ensuring the compliance team are well informed. You will also support in investigating and resolving compliance issues that arise and bring attention to any issues that mat may require the FCA to be notified.
- Regulatory horizon scanning
- Collating a view of new, proposed or emerging laws, rules and themes and ensure that the relevant business areas are informed
- Answer technical queries from the wider business
- Ensuring that regulation is appropriately considered in all company policies and procedures
- Resolving any compliance issues that arise from a breakdown in procedures, work practices or systems
The Compliance Consultant will have significant compliance experience from within the general insurance industry. You will have strong experience in a technical compliance role or compliance generalist role that includes a technical element, and possess excellent knowledge of legislation and regulation applicable to the general insurance industry. You will have a detailed knowledge of the FCA Handbook, particularly in relation to SUP and COBS ICOBS.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Gloucestershire area.
Please apply now, or for further information, contact Kayte Short at email@example.com