Compliance Monitoring Manager
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Christina D'Cruze
Date posted 05 September 2016
An excellent opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Manager has become available within a specialist financial services provider based in Solihull, West Midlands. As a Compliance Monitoring Manager you will provide expertise to support regulatory risk and compliance within the Bank.
As the Compliance Monitoring Manager you will manage the Banks monitoring programme by undertaking regular compliance monitoring activity on operational processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining the compliance monitoring plans
- Conduct compliance reviews to ensure adherence with regulations
- Producing management reports identifying areas that are not compliant with policies and framework
- Proactively analyse and interpret forthcoming legislation and regulation covering all areas of the Bank’s operations
The successful Compliance Monitoring Manager will have:
- Financial services and/or compliance qualification or equivalent
- Relevant experience in a similar compliance monitoring or audit role
If you are seeking your next career move and would like to understand more about this position with a specialist financial services provider please contact Christina D’Cruze at christina.d’firstname.lastname@example.org