Internal Auditor Wholesale Operations – Global Leading FinTech
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 banking City of London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Internal Auditor Wholesale Operations – Global Leading FinTech (London) As Internal Auditor Wholesale Operations in London, you will be joining a pioneer in the world of FinTech who remains at the forefront of innovation within Trading.
You will join an Internal Audit team at the heart of the corporate governance structure, reviewing the company's control environment and reporting weaknesses identified to the relevant Audit Committee and senior management.
You will work closely with IT auditors on complex and often global audits in what is a fully integrated audit approach. The main duties of the role are:
- Conduct internal audits of business areas across the Equity environment in EMEA
- Actively take part in the audit planning and fieldwork, document and agree issues with key auditees, and develop reports with issues and action plans for issuance to senior management.
- Follow-up of issues that are raised in reports.
- Participate in Risk Assessment and Planning process at least annually, using departmental risk assessment methodology
- Assist with special project, ad hoc investigations, and advisory work at the request of the Regulators, Management, and the Audit Committee.
The Internal Auditor Wholesale Operations role will best suit a solution driven candidate who has a background auditing business processes relating to Equities, FX, and brokerage environments. You will have a good understanding of technology controls and be driven to make an impact in a global organisation and grow their career to the next level.
Key skills and experience includesL
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Strong background and experience of auditing an electronic trading environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of Client Assets, AML processes, Clearing and Settlements, and/or Transaction Reporting is particularly desirable
- Ability to forge strong relationships with auditees and influence control initiatives
- Good understanding of technology controls
- Knowledge of relevant FCA and European regulations
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly innovative FinTech firm within Financial services with whom you can gain broad business exposure and establish yourself as a high performing auditor in order to progress within the group.
Apply today or call me on 02075098834 to find out more.