Head of Data Quality within global Investment Bank CDO
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 07 March 20192019-04-03 2019-05-06 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a Head of Data Quality to join their CDO function within Global Markets to support a group wide program to improve the management of data across the organisation. Based in London, Canary Wharf, this Head of Data Quality will work closely with internal stakeholders, system owners and US Global Business and Functions (GBGFs) to develop a best-in-class DQ measuring, reporting and remediation capabilities.
Overall ownership & co-ordination of Data Quality Reporting and Measurement and DQIM & Remediation activities
- Drive and manage the Data Quality processes with creation, approval, development, and implementation of prioritized Issues in DQIM & Helios for critical projects
- Collaborate across GBGFs and IT teams to ensure accurate, agreed-upon data quality controls are developed and maintained
- Manage and oversee the implementation of the DQ SOP providing guidance and assistance on best practices, next steps, and template usage
- Produce monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Global Markets CDO data governance status for executive reporting and ensure the quality and accuracy of Issues in the data governance tool
- Document and implement leading practices, standardized processes, and roles & responsibilities for measuring data consistency across systems
- Proven experience in a Head of Data Quality role working specifically on data quality Issue management & remediation OR DQ Measurement & Reporting within a CDO department for a large financial institution
- Full understanding and remediation of data quality at the source and throughout the end-to-end data flow
- Knowledge and experience of data management and measurement tools, such as DQIM, Helios, and QlikView
- Good understanding of the Group and the Global Banking & Markets business, including products, services, systems and processes, also sales process and the relationship management model
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector.
- Directly relevant analytical experience within financial services or an alternative data driven organization
If you are a Head of Data Quality professional with extensive experience working in data quality Measurement & Reporting OR Issue management & remediation within the CDO department of a global investment bank, please contact me today!