CDO Business Analyst
Consultant Rachel Penrhys Evans
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A top tier, global investment bank is currently seeking a CDO Business Analyst to join their CDO function within Global Markets to support a group wide program to improve the management of data across the organisation. Based in London, Canary Wharf, this business-facing, CDO Business Analyst will work closely with internal stakeholders, system owners and US Global Business and Functions (GBGFs) to develop a best-in-class DQ remediation capabilities.
Overall ownership & co-ordination of DQIM & Remediation activities
- Prepare DQIM MI & communication packages for all meetings
- Drive and manage the Remediation process with creation, approval, development, and implementation of prioritized Issues in DQIM & Helios for critical projects
- Collaborate across GBGFs and IT teams to ensure accurate, agreed-upon data quality controls are developed and maintained
- Manage and oversee the implementation of the DQ SOP providing guidance and assistance on best practices, next steps, and template usage
- Produce monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Global Markets CDO data governance status for executive reporting and ensure the quality and accuracy of Issues in the data governance tool
- Document and implement leading practices, standardized processes, and roles & responsibilities for measuring data consistency across systems
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role working specifically on data quality Issue management & remediation for large financial institutions
- Full understanding and remediation of data quality at the source and throughout the end-to-end data flow
- Knowledge and experience of data management and measurement tools, such as DQIM, Helios, and QlikView
- Good understanding of the Group and the Global Banking & Markets business, including products, services, systems and processes, also sales process and the relationship management model
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector.
- Directly relevant analytical experience within financial services or an alternative data driven organization
If you are a CDO Business Analyst with extensive experience working in data quality Issue management & remediation within Global Banking & Markets in a global investment bank, please contact me today!