Senior IT Auditor
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Edward Stimpfig
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 financial-services UK
Tier 1 American Investment Bank looking for Senior IT Auditor to join the Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) Audit Team. The role is for an experienced IT Auditor based within London and reporting to the EMEA CIB Technology Audit Director.
Work closely with business and technology audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage.
Assist in all aspects of audits including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow up and verification of issue closure.
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Write audit work papers and reports with minimal intervention by the Audit Manager.
- Partner with colleagues, stakeholders and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls with appropriate recommendations for improvement. This may be delivered through specific audit reviews or through ongoing involvement in major activities or projects.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation considered an advantage.
- Experience within application auditing necessary.
- Experience within Financial Services preferable.
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
- Extensive knowledge of system development life cycle concepts with an ability to quickly learn a complex, distributed computing environment.
- Knowledge of distributed technologies considered a plus along with a good understanding of controls related to operating system and database platforms.
Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 07557169830.