Salary £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 23 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client in Gloucester, a rapidly expanding organisation within the Financial Services Sector, are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager on a permanent basis.
Please note: It is essential that the candidate for this position is currently working within an Audit role, this can be either internal or external and have the appropriate accountancy qualifications
Requirements of the Audit Manager:
- To process high volumes of audit, including being the full lead on the end to end process
- Ensure a good understanding of conduct risk
- Ability to carry out senior stakeholder relationship management
- Work closely alongside the Audit and Risk teams
- Carry out agile change projects from a conduct perspective
- Be happy with limited travel once monthly to London or Bristol
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or relevant qualifications
- Industry recognised qualification e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Previous experience in Audit or Financial Services
- Experience within Financial Services, Banking, Retail Banking, Reassurance or from a Top 20 Practice firm
- Solid communication skills – you will be able to communicate with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and a structured approach
The ideal candidate for this position will be personable, driven and able to gel with a close nit team whilst working towards company values.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.