Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 19 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for an Auditor to join group Audit which is a global function who focus on identifying potential risk exposure.
- Participating and monitoring regional audit delivery including the wider United Kingdom and Ireland audit plan
- Assisting in the Audit Continuous Monitoring process
- Undertaking audit assignments, drafting audit reports for review by audit management, facilitating issue tracking and validate closure of issues
- Driving ownership and coverage of legal entities as part of the audit plan
- Interpreting stakeholder feedback on key business developments/risks and understanding the clients marketplace in order to address their needs and expectations while delivering one voice to the client in all communications and correspondence
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues in Group Audit as well as business and related support areas; working in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
The Auditor will possess prior experience in Audit ideally from within a highly regulated environment, and have knowledge and understanding of the risks and regulatory requirements in one or more of the business/functional areas. You will have understanding of the global banking control environment and compliance issues in the banking/finance industry and strong communication skills. Ideally you will possess a professional/industry recognised qualification e.g. CISA, ACA, CPA.
The business offer the opportunity to work with industry-leading audit methodology and state-of-the-art audit system. Please apply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com