Global Markets Internal Auditor
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 21 February 2017
Multiple Investment Banking companies have requirements that range from Analyst up to Manager/VP level. These positions will be vital in assessing and leading aspects of risk governance and control within the business within various business lines. You will be required to challenge and liaise with senior stakeholders throughout the process of the audit and represent the audit function at multiple committees and meetings.
Key responsibilities of the Global Markets Internal Auditor:
- To work closely with Senior Stakeholders by defining the audit strategy across all global markets business functions
- Develop, design audit methodologies and assist in building out risk and control frameworks
- Proposing recommendations to control and process issues
- Ongoing contribution to review of group internal audit planning and strategy
- Manage the end to end audit process from initial planning through to following up on actions and implementing recommendations
Knowledge required for the Global Markets Internal Auditor:
- Experience working in an internal audit function within financial services
- Global markets product knowledge, including understanding of trading lifecycle (fixed income, equities, foreign exchange)
- Understanding of auditing principles, techniques and regulations within the financial services industry
- Professional qualifications in related subject and a University degree is advantageous
- Dynamic and assertive communication skills in order to work effectively with senior stakeholders
These are exciting requirements which will allow the right candidate to have the flexibility to excel and grow into a more senior role within the company more broadly.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Internal Audit requirements, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on email@example.com or 02075098938.