VP Supplier Risk - Internal Audit
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 18 November 2016
A leading Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Supplier/Vendor Risk professional with significant Audit experience to join the company’s Canary Wharf office in London. This is a 3LOD position with a focus on Third party risk and oversight within the companies Operations & Technology function.
You will join and manage audit teams on a day to day basis making sure all relevant risks and controls have been properly assessed and a high quality audit report produced to company standard.
Key responsibilities for the VP Supplier Risk – Internal Audit:
- Scope audit assignments and manage the audit work ensuring all relevant risks and controls are assessed
- Manage the end to end audit process, from the initial reporting through to the delivery and follow up stages
- Provide assurance on the audit methodology and incorporate timely recommendations on the methodology and standards to make sure the audit reports are high quality
Knowledge required for the VP Supplier Risk – Internal Audit:
- Internal Audit, operating controls, controls assurance or supplier/vendor risk experience in an Investment Banking environment
- Experience working in audit/consultancy within the financial services industry covering operational resilience, information security and data management
- Knowledge of risk and control frameworks and relevant regulatory requirements
- Understanding of auditing principles, techniques and regulations within the financial services industry
- Professional qualifications in related subject and a University degree is advantageous
- Relevant project management experience (e.g. PRINCE2)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the VP Supplier Risk – Internal Auditor role based in London, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098938.