CDD Business Analyst
Salary £200 - £275 per day
Location City of London
Consultant Mike Cellier
Date posted 07 November 2016
A large bank in central London is currently looking for a Business Analysts (BA) to join their financial crime team to support part of their financial crime project. The Business Analyst will provide leadership for the customer due diligence (CDD) application, using Actimize.
There is an exciting opportunity within the financial crime team at a large bank in central London. The financial crime team is involved with a large scale financial crime project which is in need of an experienced BA to provide leadership to the customer due diligence application (CDD), using Actimize.
- Development of procedure maps and overviews
- UAT preparation and execution support
- Procedure maps and overviews
- Test case & script reviews
- Provide weekly progress reports to the project board
- Weekly status reporting
- Updates on dependencies, requirement traceability& RAIDs reporting
- In depth understanding of KYC requirements for retail and business customers in financial services
- Awareness of customer onboarding processes & familiarity with AML risk scoring and customer enhanced due diligence
- Experience in using the system Actimize
- Skilled in BA requirement elicitation, traceability & User Acceptance Test scripting
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.