VP - Wholesale Credit Risk Internal Auditor
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 10 October 2016
A leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Credit Risk Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit function in Canary Wharf, London. The role consists of scoping the audit and managing audit teams on a day to day basis to ensure the audits plans are met according to scope and standard.
Key responsibilities for the VP – Wholesale Credit Risk Internal Auditor:
- Be a part of senior management in the decision-making process for the design and implementation audit plan
- Manage a team of auditors on a daily basis to ensure all relevant risk and controls have been considered and the audit progresses as planned.
- Hold a high level of review to guarantee the scoping, risk & control identification/evaluation is in line with the company’s Internal Audit standards
- Direct the controls review evaluation as well as the audit reports
Knowledge required for the VP – Wholesale Credit Risk Internal Auditor:
- Experience of credit risk management and executing related audits/reviews
- Experience working in wholesale and/or counterparty credit risk within financial services industry
- Knowledge of risk and controls and regulatory requirements (e.g. Leverage Finance, Stress Testing/ CCAR, IFRS9, Capital Requirements Regulation, etc.)
- Understanding of the end-to-end credit lifecycle, auditing principles, techniques and regulations within the financial services industry
- Professional qualifications in related subject and a University degree is advantageous
- Dynamic and assertive communication skills in order to work effectively with senior stakeholders
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international Investment Bank and have the ability to utilise managerial responsibilities as well as have opportunities to grow professionally within the larger company.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the VP – Wholesale Credit Risk Internal Audit role based in Canary Wharf, London, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on email@example.com or 02075098938.