Conduct Risk Audit Manager
Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum
Consultant Jasmine Steckler
Date posted 19 September 2016
A leading life and pensions company is looking to hire an experienced Audit Manager with specific experience working with Conduct Risk to join the company’s Paddington office in London. The role includes direct reporting to the Head of Audit and the opportunity to work across all areas of the business while incorporating a hot desk approach to the company’s other offices in Reading or Stirling.
The Conduct Risk Audit Manager will be involved in leading the end to end audit process, ensuring controls and processes in place are being followed accordingly from the planning, testing, reporting and issue assurance stages.
Key responsibilities for the Conduct Risk Audit Manager:
- Be responsible for managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure successful audit delivery
- Manage the end to end audit process, from the initial reporting through to the delivery and follow up stages
- Provide assurance on the audit methodology and incorporate timely recommendations on the methodology and standards to make sure the audit reports are high quality
- Encouraging conduct risk awareness and knowledge throughout the team to identify key risks in the end to end audit process
Knowledge required for the Conduct Risk Audit Manager:
- Conduct risk experience as well as understanding the controls for risks associated to Conduct Risk in an life and pensions environment
- Experience working in audit/consultancy within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of risk and control frameworks and regulatory requirements for a life and pensions institution
- Understanding of auditing principles, techniques and regulations within the financial services industry
- Professional qualifications in related subject and a University degree is advantageous
- Dynamic and assertive communication skills in order to work effectively with senior stakeholders
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a leading life and pensions company to manage the Conduct Risk audit team while having the opportunity to utilise managerial skills by running a small team on and offshore.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more about the Conduct Risk Audit Manager role based in London, please apply today or contact Jasmine Steckler on email@example.com or 02075098938.