Risk and Control Analyst
Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
Consultant Michael Ayres
Date posted 26 August 2016
A Global Banking organisation are looking to hire 2 x Risk and Control Analyst to join the Technology Audit Remediation Support team located in Cheshire. The role requires a strong Risk and Control background and a detailed understanding or either IT Audit, Information Security, Information Governance, IT & Technology or IT Risk.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Technology compliance with risk and control policies, standards, frameworks and procedures, ensure technology risks are identified and managed in line with risk and control frameworks and business risk appetite and meet the needs of key internal and external risk processes, reporting schedules, stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
Risk and Control Analyst key accountabilities:
- Conducting and promoting risk and control activities, ensuring analysis and reporting of risk is complete and accurate
- Conducting risk assignments in line with Group standard tools, methods and quality levels ensuring compliance to operational risk framework(s) and emerging new requirements
- Maintaining independent perspective, undertaking reviews, challenging as required and setting out quantified control options and risk decision recommendations
- Ensuring appropriate and agreed methods and tools are used across Technology for all risk and control activity
- Ability to interpret audit findings and determine reported risks
- Form an independent view of actions and evidence required to demonstrate risk remediation
- Ability to independently analyse and evaluate whether material presented demonstrates risk remediation and have the confidence to support this view if challenge
Risk and Control Analyst key skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology risk, and risk management tools and techniques
- Wide understanding of how risk in Technology has an impact on the wider organisation
- Knowledge of key areas in technology risk, including security, continuity, resilience and IT infrastructure
- Experience of one of the following - IT audit, Risk and Control, IT security
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of partnership risk management approach with 3rd party suppliers including offshore operations
- Specialist IT Risk Qualification – formal accreditation/qualifications relating to audit, risk and control management e.g. CIS, CISSP, CISM, ITIL
- Strong technical background – experience of working in a large and complex IT environment
Benefits & Applications
Annual basic salary will be within a range from £45,000 - £55,000 and will be complimented by benefits to include Annual Bonus, Pensions Contribution, PMI, PHI, Travel Loan, Childcare Vouchers and flexible working.
To apply, simply forward a word copy of your CV to email@example.com To discuss further, please call myself directly on 0161 240 7459.