TM1 Finance Systems Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 accountancy London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A new role has come available with a leading global education business for a TM1 Finance Systems Analyst working in Central London. This is a newly created role in a very well established business
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide extensive subject matter expertise in the finance systems and help support and enhance the solution
- Develop & Implement finance system changes/fixed where required
- Assist in training & development of Super User’s
- Assume the technical leadership role in the group with respect to the financial reporting systems and advise/support operating units in the use of the systems and the resolution of systems issues.
- Develop and improve data sources and storage of data within the current database
- Consolidate financial and non-financial data to prepare monthly
Key Requirements Include;
- Experience with implantation and development of a finance system
- VBA/Macro writing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Desirable)
Anyone looking to apply must not only have the key skills above but be able to confidently work with a wider finance department and team. Given how closely the TM1 Finance Systems Analyst works with the rest of the team applicants must be able to work efficiently and with aproactive attitude.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this TM1 Finance Systems Analyst position is hopefully the right role for you.