Finance Systems business partner
Salary £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 accountancy London London GB GBP 35000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
We have a new Finance Systems business partner role with a leading Recruitment business based in Central London. They are a FTSE listed group so an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand and company.
About the Group Finance Systems Analyst role;
The Finance Systems business partner sits within a tightly managed finance department and reports directly into the Finance Systems Manager.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide extensive subject matter expertise in the finance systems and help support and enhance the solution
- Act as a buisness partner to evaluate business processes work with all business heads
- Develop & Implement finance system changes/fixed where required
- Assist in training & development of Super User’s
Key Requirements Include;
- Experience with implantation and development of a finance system
- VBA/Macro writing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Desirable)
Anyone looking to apply must not only have the key skills above but be able to confidently work with a wider finance department and team. Given how closely the Finance Systems business partner works with the rest of the team applicants must be able to work efficiently and with a proactive attitude. No direct Recruitment industry experience is essential however it would be desirable.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this Finance Systems business partner position is hopefully the right role for you.