SAP Systems Accountant
Location East Riding of YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-02-27 accountancy East Riding of Yorkshire East Riding of Yorkshire GB HU3 4UW GBP 250 400 400 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Our client are a well known manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Hull. They are well situated for motorway links and have a enviable reputation in the local area.
Our client are currently working through a SAP software implementation. As such they currently require a SAP systems accountant to work as the Finance lead for this project, to provide functional expertise in all areas of finance, and relevant transactional accounting for the SAP implementation within the organisation.
Duties to include:
- Forecasting and performance management
- Adopting profit centres, cost centres and GL structures in the organisation
- Ensuring readiness for Group reporting, connectivity, forecasting processes
- Reviewing master data structures to support forecasting and reporting
- Reporting to support weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual actuals, quarterly forecasting and annual planning
- Variance forecasting/budgeting
- Balance sheet and other costs
- Stock accounting, other SC balance sheet accounting
- Indirect costs forecasting and actuals
- Support development of treasury (bank and FX), statutory reporting, VAT accounting etc
- Ideally you will have manufacturing finance accounting experience
- You will be a strong SAP finance user
- Previous application migration experience
- Strong Excel skills
Our client are looking to secure the services of a talented SAP systems accountant as soon as is possible. They are looking to schedule interviews immediately for interested parties. If you would like more information on this role then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters.