Systems Support Analyst - Oracle
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, 28 days holiday,
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic fintech business is looking to hire a Systems Support Analyst (Oracle e-business). The role is based in Central London and offers fantastic benefits as well as career progression. It will suit someone with around 5 years experience combined in finance or systems roles.
Key Responsibilities of the Systems Support Analyst
- Acting as a systems expert for Oracle, efficiently responding to all queries, incidents and Change requests, escalating only the most complex cases, sharing your subject matter expertise and acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- Working with Finance colleagues and the business to ensure system upgrades, configurations and releases run smoothly and efficiently, endeavoring to break down silos and working together
- Supporting ad-hoc projects, principally performing functional solution design, testing and managing User Acceptance Testing.
- Documenting existing and new processes and functionality to ensure complete suites of information.
- You will work with peers to run regular checks on systems reconciliation, recording any anomalies and taking initiative to fix issues.
What we’re after…
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrable accounting knowledge
- Previous knowledge of Oracle e-business, R11 or R12
- Excellent computer literacy and technical systems knowledge
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Oracle functional support experience in both BAU and project roles
If you would like to be considered for this Systems Support Analyst role please apply now or contact me on email@example.com or 0207 509 8796