Finance Systems Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 legal UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
I have a new opportunity for a 12 month fixed contract with a global Legal firm based in the city. They are currently undergoing a systems transformation and require someone on a contract to support the Finance Systems Manager.
Key responsibilities are;
Key duties include:
- Support all members of all finance teams internationally with any questions or issues with any of the finance related systems listed above.
- Develop and maintain various ad-hoc reports and alerts using Elite Extend, SQL, SSRS and Qlikview; promoting these to the library of reports available for users to run themselves.
- Qlikview administration, trouble shooting and reconciliations.
- Month-end system procedures, system balancing and various integrity checks.
- DocStudio bill template amendments for new bank accounts, offices, partners and tax rule changes.
- Liaise with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to ensure all issues and developments addressed in a timely fashion.
Essential experience using;
- Strong knowledge of Elite Enterprise is essential
- A good working knowledge of SQL is highly desirable
- Experience working in an international law firm and supporting finance systems with multiple currencies
- Thorough understanding of finance systems and their integrated functionality