Senior Systems Project Accountant
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading professional services business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Senior Systems Project Accountant, in a newly created role.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be involved with the following tasks:
- Working on implementation projects for new or upgraded finance systems.
- This will include working with internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring the system is fit for purpose, and user friendly.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, and first point of contact, for users who need support or have issues.
- Ensuring the finance systems comply with any statutory regulations they have to meet.
- Delivering change projects across the business, including system and process changes and improvements.
- Proactively developing all financial processes and systems. This will include feeding back issues to external providers, and working with the internal stakeholders to gauge what works best.
- Managing some routine month end close processes.
- Other ad hoc project work as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got previous system implementation experience. This can be on any finance systems, but it would be advantageous if you've implemented systems in a professional services environment. You must be comfortable working in a project based role, where you will be managing a range of stakeholders.
About the business
This is a newly created role for a global professional services business, and will form part of a small team all involved in system implementation and on going projects.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below or contact Katherine Allwood on firstname.lastname@example.org