Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Mark Hetherington
Date posted 06 October 2016
An exciting six month contract position as a Systems Accountant has just become available working for a large governing body based in London.
About the Systems Accountant role:
This position will require close collaboration with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver the above activities and assisting in the development of the Finance and Business Services application roadmap.
- Supporting Key Financial Systems - Deliver end-user support for Hyperion Planning (used for Monthly reporting & forecasting)
- Monitor and analyse trends in support calls and other reported systems issues in order to high-light development, maintenance or user training requirements
- Perform system maintenance
- Educate users, for example by working with Management Accountants in the business to increase their understanding of Hyperion Planning and Oracle processes
- Processes - Ensure that key Hyperion Planning and Essbase processes are run in accordance with timetable
- Business rules and calculations scripts performed by Hyperion are arithmetically correct and appropriately applied
- Shared Services Security accurately reflects active users and that FDMEE data management
- Assist in the design and documentation of AST systems procedures
- Development - Work closely with the key stakeholders to design and implement standard reports to enable month-end reporting from Hyperion
To be successful in the Systems Accountant role you will have experience with Oracle Financials and Hyperion products, particularly HFR. Also your excel skills will be to a Macro/VBA level.
If the above sounds of interest and you feel you have the necessary skills to be successful then please apply below.