Interim Finance Business Partner
Salary £250 - £300 per day
Consultant Richard Wood
Date posted 29 July 2022midlands accountancy-finance/project-accountant 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 public-sector-and-housing Wolverhampton West Midlands GB GBP 250 300 300 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Interim Finance Business Partner Wolverhampton Remote working with occasional site visits when required 6 month contract, Temp to Perm Up to £300 day rate We have partnered with a client who has exciting opportunities in their Finance team for Finance Business Partners who will work in partnership with leaders across their clinical and corporate directorates and systems. These collectives will share ownership and accountability for deliverables, maintaining a line of sight to company outcomes. They are looking for Finance Business Partners with previous social care experience to join their finance team and take responsibility for all aspects of business partnering within their business, providing expert financial management advice and support
Responsibilities of the Interim Finance Business Partner:
- As Finance Business Partner, you will provide an expert, specialist and in-depth business and financial management service to our Social Care division
- Manage the annual budgetary cycle for the departments and lead on the reporting, budgeting and forecasting of income and expenditure
- Be the finance lead for developing business cases, ensuring that all costs, benefits and income are presented clearly
- Ensure that all funds are spent wisely and identify ways to reduce costs and enhance value across the care function
- Build close working relationships with the leaders and teams within the business and support them with producing reports and providing updates to Senior Managers at performance review meetings.
- You will provide expert professional guidance to the teams on all things that may have an impact on financial performance
- Own your diary and plan your day, though you will primarily be working from home you may be required to visit one of the various sites on occasion
Interim Finance Business Partner Key Skills:
- Experienced in forging and nurturing partnerships and collaborative relationships
- A skilled influencer with stakeholder manager
- Have a keen eye for best practice
- Be solution-focused, effective, and resourceful; able to overcome challenges and motivate others
- Previous experience working in a business partnering environment within a social care setting
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Have expert knowledge in reporting, budgeting and financial planning
- Highly IT literate, experienced in using financial systems and the Microsoft Office suite, with a particular focus on Power BI reporting
At Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: £325 - £350 per dayLocation: WarwickDate posted: 15 August 2022Interim Project Accountant Warwick based 6 month contract Hybrid working Up to £350 day rate inside IR35 Robert Walters has teamed up with a client who is looking for an Interim Accountant to join one of their project teams for 6 months, to provide financial support to a number of IT Projects and proactively support the management information, forecast and financial reporting.
Salary: £200 - £225 per dayLocation: Stratford-upon-AvonDate posted: 10 August 2022Interim Accountant Warwickshire Office based 3 months £200 to £225 day rate An opportunity has become available for an Interim Accountant to join an established company on a 3 month contract with a day rate of up to £225 (depending on experience) based in Warwickshire. This will be a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adding another great company experience to your profile.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 16 August 2022Our client, a global leading tech outsourcing business is looking for a technically strong Finance Manager to join them in a time of growth. The successful candiate will be responsible for the management and financial reporting for Group Services, Central Services, Ireland and Australia, delivering compliance with statutory and legislative requirements, and ensuring the accuracy of information produced by your team.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a highly reputable client based in Birmingham who is looking for an experienced financial professional who will work with the Head of Finance Business Partnering to act as an advisor, provide creative resolutions, set professional standards and work alongside a variety of people from various teams.
Salary: £75,000 - £78,000 per annum + 9% pension, private healthcareLocation: LincolnshireDate posted: 12 August 2022Audit Review and Advisory Manager - In-house role - Home-based / Remote Working - Lincolnshire - Circa £75k-£78k + 9% pension and private healthcare