Salary £42,000 - £48,000 per annum
Location Brierley HillFULL_TIME
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 10 June 2022midlands accountancy-finance/project-accountant 2022-06-10 2022-08-09 accountancy Brierley Hill West Midlands GB GBP 42000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Commercial Financial Controller providing financial analysis to the Asset Management team / Directors on the performance of the properties across the UK portfolio.
- Report on the performance of sectors of the UK Portfolio be it Industrial / Retail / Residential to the business stakeholders
- Prepare, set annual & reforecast P&L budgets for the UK property portfolio
- Prepare performance presentations for the trading sectors for presentation to the banks & shareholders detailing yield, rental, other income, occupancy & acquisition performance
- Quarterly property performance reports with Asset Managers reviewing P&Ls inc. cost recovery, long term yield trends & future performance expectations
- Monthly flash P&L reviews with senior finance managers for group companies
- The Commercial Accountant will develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc in-depth analysis reports and financial models as required
- Strong analytical, excel & modelling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to liaise and communicate with senior management and people from a non-finance background
- Be highly numerate and analytical with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively
- Strong organisational skills to develop and monitor plans & consistently meet agreed deadlines
- Should be commercially aware with the ability to challenge costs on all levels.
- "Can do" approach with strong initiative and drive
- Willingness to challenge and critically analyse information
Qualifications / Training
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in operating in multi-stie operations
- Knowledge of Properties & Tenancies would be preferable
- Driving License
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: CannockDate posted: 04 July 2022Here at Robert Walters, we have the pleasure of working with a fantastic client who is dedicated to making a change in the next 10 years through sustainability. This has created an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team in Cannock, who will lead and manage the Business Unit’s financial accounting, reporting, cash flow management, business planning and control activities.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client, a Private Equity backed organisation with large growth are looking for a Financial Accountant to manage the accounting, reporting, treasury, audit and tax functions of allocated private equity funds, direct investment funds and structured products. This is offering fantastic benefits and flexibility and of course, hybrid working.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a rapidly growing Birmingham based business is looking to on-board a Internal Audit and Risk Specialist to join the team at our European HQ in Birmingham. The specialist will be joining the Head of internal audit, working within a small, but technologically leveraged team. The specialist will have the opportunity to gain experience and progress within the organisation.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 07 June 2022Robert Walters – Finance Systems Analyst - Permanent – West Midlands (Hybrid Working) Our client, a market leading logistics business providing package deliver and mail services is looking for a permanent Finance Systems Analyst to support the finance function and wider business in preparing and managing key datasets in addition to using technical skillset to analyse and improve reporting tools.
Salary: £43,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: DudleyDate posted: 12 May 2022The kind of person best suited to this role is someone who is career driven and ambitious and would see this role as a ste up within 2-3 years for a bigger role in the organsiation. The ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential for this role, as well as Financial Accounting Experience or if coming straight from an accountancy practice background you must be fully up to date with full FRS standard.