Consultant Jack Banks
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 accountancy Leicestershire Leicestershire GB GBP 275 375 375 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters: Project Accountant - 3-6 month contract This is an interesting opportunity for Project Accountant to assist with the merger/acquisition project on a 6-9 month contract.
Contract length: 3-6 months temporary ongoing
Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Fully Qualified in either ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience of working within a M&A (merger and acquisition) position previously
- Support the business during the acquisition/merger, create project plans and manage milestones with Senior Stakeholders
- Posting journals and resolving questions raised by divisional finance teams
- Preparing working documents; accurately figures into the group consolidation system in line with company’s reporting deadlines
- Ensuring processes and systems are transferred into the acquisition company
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com or call for more information 0121-260 2506.