Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Consultant Peter Maxey
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 education-and-training Northampton Northamptonshire GB NN2 6HT GBP 50000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a vibrant, entrepreneurial organisation with multiple sites across the UK and further acquisitions planned over the next two years and beyond. They are based in Northampton. Reporting into the Finance Director, as Project Accountant you will support the business in assisting with acquisition due diligence process, integration of processes and establishing efficient ways of working. The role will suit somebody with a background in reviewing controls/process and ascertaining smarter ways of working.
You'll be a qualified accountant with strong experience in process improvement.
- Supporting the organisation in acquisition due diligence process, including review of contracts and ensuring compliance of new facilities.
- Establishing all controls and processes, and providing solutions for effective reporting.
- Supplier contract management.
- Supporting the monthly accounts for acquisitions through integration periods (3-6 months).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Working knowledge/experience of acquisitions.
- A background in process review, and providing solutions/improvements.
- Strong IT Skills (Excel,Word, PowerPoint etc)