Financial Analyst, IFRS 16 Project
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Knights
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 fashion London London GB SW1P 2AW GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join one of the worlds leading fashion brands on IFRS 16 implementation project. This Financial Analyst role is a 6 month fixed term contract in a desirable central London location. They are looking for a someone to join the group reporting team and support the project lead with the IFRS 16 implementation.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the project lead on implementing IFRS 16.
- System build and development,
- Development of reports
- Data gathering, processing and validating.
- Set-up of lease calculations
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A newly qualified accountant ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Ability to commute in London
- Technical knowledge (IFRS knowledge is an advantage)
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Strong excell skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role or know anyone that might be, please contact me at email@example.com