Process Improvement Specialist
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 financial-services Merseyside Merseyside Strand GB L3 1BP GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This fantastic organisation in Liverpool are looking for a committed finance professional to join the organisation in this demanding and challenging role, responsible for the continuous improvement of processes within the wider finance function.
Working across the whole organisation, alongside the senior management team, your core responsibilities will include;
- Driving initiatives to raise standards and improve operational effectiveness and consistency through process, technology and/or people capability development
- Review process efficiency, ensuring consistent high standards of data accuracy against tight deadlines
- Managing multiple stakeholders sharing insight in a clear and concise fashion
- Implement any improvements maintain the strong financial control culture
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of experts who deliver high quality outputs in the most effective ways whilst ensuring their personal and professional development
- Managing internal finance and business stakeholders to ascertain and meet their requirements
- Overseeing the consistency, reliability and efficiency of information collection, validation and aggregation processes, across multiple internal and/or external sources
- Leading or contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives as required
- Qualified Accounting professional
- Relevant previous experience in a limited company and/or regulated business
- Proven ability to manage complex financial reporting procedures and consistently achieve accurate, on time delivery
- Proven ability to manage people
- Understanding of IFRS, relevant law, regulation and/or listing requirements to ensure the UK accounting and reporting is compliant.
- Effective communication skills across all levels
This is exciting opportunity for anyone with a strong record of process improvement, looking to join a dynamic and constantly changing business that can offer amply progression opportunities.