Finance Business Partner - Transformation
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-04-03 accountancy Hertfordshire Hertfordshire GB GBP 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
12 month fixed term contract as Finance Business Partner, working on a global transformation project, based in Hertfordshire. 12 month fixed term contract.
I am currently working on behalf of our FTSE 100 client based in Hertfordshire, to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner on an interim basis for a minimum period of 12 months.
As a Business Partner to both Finance & People programme teams, this role covers the global transformation programmes and is the primary Finance business partner for both transformation teams. Providing financial support and rigour to Transformation is key to this role, and it is uniquely placed to ensure consistency across both programmes. You will work with and support Finance, People, Technology and external parties to ensure they receive the financial support needed to make Transformation a success.
- Ownership for People & Finance transformation period end activities including preparing accruals, journals and forecasts.
- Prepare periodic reporting to Transformation Directors and programme sponsors (CFO & CPO and provide insight and analysis to programme managers to identify and flag risks and opportunities.
- Maintain processes for tracking costs of transformation across both programmes including supporting the PMO Administrator with key processes:
- Resource management– Oversee the end-to-end resourcing process. Accountable for recording budget implications of resource changes.
- Vendor management – Oversee end to end vendor management process. Accountable for ensuring POs are receipted accurately and timely.
- Perform line management responsibilities to the PMO Administrator.
- Be part of the pilot for rolling out the Projects module in Oracle and work with programme delivery team to ensure cost centres are set up and budgets allocated correctly in Oracle Fusion.
- Educate stakeholders on cost management to ensure budget holders are cost conscious congruent with Group policies and strategies, local legislation and governance
- Qualified accountant
- Strong Excel and analysis skills.
- Ownership and an ability to drive the agenda.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Agile and responsive to a fast paced environment. Experience in a retail or FMCG environment highly desirable.
- CA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and background for the role, please apply for a quick response.