Employee Expense Clerk
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-03-30 accountancy Hatfield Hertfordshire GB GBP 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Employee Expense Clerk Hatfield £26,000 - £28,000
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a well- known leisure company based in Hatfield who are seeking a talented and highly personable Employee Expense Clerk to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis Expecting a salary between £26,000 - £28,000.
Are you an Employee Expense Clerk looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you immediately available and looking for a role that offers exposure to a fast-paced and dynamic working environment? If so, my client is looking for a bright Employee Expense Clerk with Concur experience.
Reporting directly into the transactional analyst, you will be responsible for Working with the Transactional Analyst to drive the adoption of Concur Expense across the estate and communicate and train best practice to ensure robust financial controls in addition to employees being paid in a timely manner.
Further tasks include:
- Management of the Concur system including employee changes such as starters and leavers
- Provide support, guidance and training to Concur users –
- Audit Concur claims from Processer point of view
- Provide regular metrics and KPI’s
- Build good relationship with Concur contacts, attending regular meetings and conference calls
- Identify and communicate process improvements to drive best practice
- Support the Transactional Analyst in the management of the Corporate Credit Card Program
- Any other ad hoc duties
Skills and experience
- Experience of end to end employee expense management process
- Concer expense management is a NEED
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- You will be organised, proactive and hold exceptional interpersonal and interpersonal skills
Finally, you will need to be immediately available and have concur experience in order to be considered for this position
Please apply now or contact Lydia Calvin on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please call on 01727 617023.