Finance Transformation Manager
Salary £600 - £1,000 per day
Consultant Hannah Bottrill
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-03-13 retail London London GB GBP 600 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The finance programme manager will play a critical role in the creation of a new wholesale entity and this person will be key in considering the financial implication and considerations of such a transformation.
- Extensive proven experience in managing Finance projects or programmes across the full project lifecycle in mid-large organizations. Prince2 practitioner or equivalent qualification. Programme experience that involves implementing the finance aspects of SAP ECC, BPC and BI highly desirable.
- Skilled at managing business change and system adoption across a variety of impacted teams and communities through senior stakeholder engagement, team managers, change evangelists and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex matrix management environment where roles and responsibilities are changing both as a direct result of own programme but also as a result of other change programmes.
- Experienced at working to and meeting challenging deadlines through own effort and through the buy in of the delivery teams.
- Has experience at creatively identifying and addressing blockers to delivery through listening to all parties’ perspectives and agreeing practical solutions.