Systems Reporting Analyst
Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-04retail UK Robert Walters
The finance function of this iconice british brand are embarking on a transoformation programme , which includes a sizeable project pipeline to replace their core financial systems. They are now in need of an interim reporting analyst who is responsible for providing intelligent reporting solutions across all aoperational and commercial finance areas.
You will work closely with tech teams as well as external partners to design, develop and deliver all reporting outputs required by the Finance teams as well as end users across the Business.
- Support the Reporting lead with the delivery of all management reports to agreed project timelines.
- Mapping reports and solution piloting workshops
- Support the review of existing reporting processes and outputs, leveraging capabilities of new systems to streamline and improve both.
- Continually liaise with key stakeholders on the most appropriate design, development and implementation of the system solution and business process changes. l
- Map reporting requirements against out-of-the-box reports within system solution. configuring standard reports to meet user needs as efficiently as possible.
- Design and build custom weekly and monthly reports and reports books for a variety of end users within Finance and across the wider Business from operational reports to Group Exec board papers
- Design and develop application dashboards, analysis and essential management information reports
- Work closely and proactively with data and integration activity streams to ensure financial and commercial data required for reporting is available in the new solution
- Work closely with GL stream Lead to ensure Chart of Accounts update activity delivers required reporting outputs.
- Participate in testing activity
- Training material