Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 consultancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading manufacturing business in Greater Manchester are looking for a Treasury Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Developing a treasury strategy across the business.
- This will include working with the existing finance team, reviewing processes and ensuring that they are working as effectively as possible.
- Ensuring that treasury controls are correct and in line with what is needed from a regulatory point of view.
- Overseeing the move to a new banking provider.
- Assessing foreign exchange (FX) exposures across the business, and ensuring all risks are managed .
- Supporting the businesses debt facilities.
- Analysing future funding and cash requirements of the business as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Treasury Professional (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or ACT). You must have experience of implementing treasury strategy, knowledge of banking structures and have FX exposure. As this is a contract role, you must be available either immediately or at short notice.
About the business
This business are a leading manufacturing business based in Greater Manchester. This role is newly created to help oversee some exciting project work that is happening across the business.
For more information on this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.