Salary £300 - £400 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 telecommunications UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading telecommunications business, based in Manchester, are currently looking for an experienced Project Accountant to provide support to ongoing internal project.
You will work as a member of the project team and be responsible for assisting with the implementation of a new financial system.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Project Accountant position are:
- To identify and exploit project performance improvement opportunities.
- To be a business partner for the project manager throughout the project.
- To perform data and reconciliations activities in order to cleanse current data.
- To ensure invoices are submitted on a timely basis and aligned to the client’s reporting requirements and prescribed format
- To facilitate delivery of robust financial forecasts by several internal stakeholders ensuring that they meet the external client’s reporting requirements as well as complying with internal procedures and processes.
- To identify and deliver project profitability improvement opportunities.
- To deliver robust and efficient financial administration of the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant or overseas equivalent
- Strong business partner and commercial awareness
- Strong analysis skills
- Accurate and efficient
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Full knowledge of management accounting principles
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong systems skills, particularly advanced Excel
Apply below or to find out more about the Project Accountant role or contact Xavier Parisi on Xavier.Parisi@robertwalters.com or call 0161 214 7405.