Consultant Thomas Mullin
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-08-29 consultancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client are a leading consultancy with a presence across the globe with some of the worlds leading brands as their clients.
They are currently looking to bring on board a technical expert to write and implement a revenue recognition policy. The project would be to:
• write the revenue recognition policy
• liaise with local finance teams to ensure the policy covers the main complexities the business faces
• liaise with our auditors to ensure they are happy with the policy
• manage the rollout of the policy to the finance teams and ensure they confirm compliance by mid-December
• Implement a process by which the local teams are able to restate their results under the new & old standards for comparative group reporting purposes
The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate:
- deep technical knowledge of US GAAP, particularly revenue recognition
- experience of writing and implementing new accounting policies
The contract would initially last 6 months. If you are interested in the role please apply.
We look forward to reviewing your application.