Project Finance Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 14 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A transport company is looking to hire a Project Finance Analyst to join their team. Ideally experienced within rail / aviation or manufacturing.
- Work closely with the business to ensure project costs are effectively controlled.
- Assist Project Accountants with the creation of annual and Mid Term budgets.
- Invoicing and cash flow control
- Monthly Management accounts pack
- Coordinate information for Group reporting submissions.
- Controlling and analysing time booking submissions
- Setting up projects on SAP
- Good Excel Skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- CIMA/ ACCA part-qualified
- Experience with SAP
- Willing to occasionally travel within the UK
- Experience working with long term projects
If you have the experience required and are ready to take a next step in your career apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 509 8796