Business Change Manager
Salary £400 - £500 per day
Consultant Hannah Bottrill
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This exciting opportunity is for someone to assist with a global systems implementation to go live March 2019 and to be an active and visible change coach across business hubs and stakeholders.
- Facilitating business change activity through programme requirements
- Act as a bridge between operational teams and system design/technical aspects through application as required, whilst supporting the teams through the transition of change brought about by the re implementation of Agresso.
- Develop or contribute to documentation for the planning, design and implementation of required business changes.
- Facilitate investigation forums such as workshops, focus group and individual meetings in order to capture information to satisfy the project requirement by the application of business change techniques to elicit information, analyse and model current and future business processes including supporting systems.
- To support data cleansing activities.
- To identify people resistance, pain points, issues, risks and gaps, with a view to induce development and implementation of corrective action or mitigation through re-engineering of processes.
- To support staff and business managers through stages of the change curve.
- To work with change and project teams as to agree work plans and activities to support the efficient preparation and transition of business and people.
- To work with Change and Training teams in the identification of training needs, development of plans and training materials.
- To conduct people and business readiness assessments, evaluate and document results.
- To support business continuity beyond re implementation by ensuring continuous improvement through management measurement systems to track adoption of changes, utilisation and evaluation of proficiency at the changes.