Salary car allowance
Consultant Alex Cabezas
Date posted 09 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic contact opportunity to work for an employer of choice in the Hertfordshire area. Project Accountant for a period of 12 months, taking responsibility for two IT Transformation Programmes, and vendor management.
My client, a FTSE 100 listed household name and market leader, require a Project Accountant to perform project accounting, forecasting, and vendor management on two critical IT Transformation programmes, covering finance and people.
- Support senior technology directors to deliver programmes
- Partner the senior technical programme managers to understand, report and forecast costs
- Agreeing and providing insight on performance KPI’s through regular meetings with technology stakeholders
- Capturing information required to enable accurate accounting of capital and operating costs
- Vendor management; attendance at operational and commercial vendor meetings representing financial matters
- Working with shared service centre to ensure invoice and purchase order queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Liaising with finance contacts in the Programme Management Office (PMO) to provide insight and commentary on the programmes.
- Keeping technology finance team informed on key risks and opportunities arising from the programmes.
Ideal candidate and experience required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of business partnering with finance and IT, working closely with various functions
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting background
- Vendor/Contract management
- Stakeholder management experience
- Retail/FMCG industry or sector background preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail
I would like to hear from you if you meet the skills and experience as detailed above, and if so, please do send an updated CV to email@example.com