Project Accountant (Brisbane, Australia)
Salary £60000 - £72000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant James Ballard
Date posted 28 November 2016
Located on the Sunshine Coast by Brisbane, Australia, this is an attractive long-term opportunity with an internationally acclaimed civil infrastructure firm as a Project Accountant (Brisbane, Australia).
On offer is an engaging career opportunity combined with excellent work/life balance. Your office will be located just minutes away from top quality schools and internationally renowned beaches.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role of Project Accountant (Brisbane, Australia) has become available in response to the firm securing a major long-term infrastructure project. As a key member of the finance team, the Project Accountant will act as a finance business partner, providing financial guidance and support to senior leadership.
Key Project Accountant Responsibilities
- Provision of accounting and financial support to senior leadership
- Effectively interpret, analyse and prepare monthly reconciliations, financial and management accounting reports
- Exposure to statutory reporting functions
- Drive best practice accounting processes as the function goes through sustained growth
- Convey financial material into meaningful information for non-finance users
- Proven commercial accounting experience
- CA/CPA/CIMA level qualification
- Demonstrated experience with statutory reporting
- Previous exposure working within civil/construction environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- JD Edwards or similar ERP experience preferable
- Must hold full working rights in Australia; no sponsorship will be available
This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented Project Accountant to join an globally acclaimed civil infrastructure firm. Australia is at the early stages of an infrastructure “boom” and this will give you a great head-start to deliver in the early stages and become established within the sector.
You must currently hold full working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.
Please click to apply or contact me for more information.