Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 22 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 27000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for performing all Payroll related duties for the group and ensure all tasks are completed in a meticulous and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administer full Payroll lifecycle every month
- Handle Payroll queries and be the first point of contact for employees
- Ensure any Payroll files that are received are accurate and loaded onto relevant systems correctly
- Ensure Monthly reporting of pension auto-enrolment
- Ensure any and all Payroll is HMRC compliant
- Ensure all HMRC returns are completed quickly and efficiently
- Involved in Audit by being the point of contact for internal/external auditors for pay related activity (starters & leavers)
- Work closely with wider finance to ensure Payroll costs are costed correctly
- Work with wider HR to ensure payroll changed are processed effectively
Key Skills/Experience Include:
- Extensive payroll experience
- Payroll experience within a large PLC is preferable
- Strong Systems knowledge
- Excellent effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments and able to work on multiple tasks at speed
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Payroll Specialist to join an extremely successful business offering strong progression opportunities to help build their career within Payroll. They are offering a fantastic salary and excellent benefits including an annual bonus
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 20 July 2022The Outsource Payroll Team Manager will be leading a team of Payroll Administrators, dedicated to the end to end payroll of clients who outsource their payroll to us. A managerial role within a hands on environment, ideal for those who can lead by example.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 09 August 2022Thriving business based in Warrington recruiting an Assistant Accountant to support their busy team. The role offers Hybrid working and salary up to £28,000. Initially offered on a 12 month fixed term basis with the opportunity of a permanent finance position after 12 months within the business highly likely.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently working a temp role that is due to finish, immediate available or on 1-2 weeks notice? Due to growth and expansion, one of the UK's top Legal firms have a number of Contracts available in their accounts department with a view to go perm for the right candidate. The role is within the Legal Cashier team who deal with bill payments, BACS, faster payments, CHAPs and cheques.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + Temp to PermLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently looking for a new role and have 1-2 weeks notice or working a contract role due to come to an end? We have x3 Accounts Payable roles available with one of our long standing clients based in the heart of Liverpool. For the right candidates this role has a high chance of going permanent.