Salary £42,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 06 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/payroll 2022-06-08 2022-08-05 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 42000 52000 52000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading, widely used retail company specialising in health and well-being. They are looking for experienced and diligent Payroll Manager to act as main point of contact for the wider team whilst delivering key payroll functions integral to business operation
As the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Payroll department whilst also managing the wider payroll team
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing of high volume weekly staff payroll
- Processing of monthly payroll for permanent employees
- Ensure payroll timescales are met and all employees are paid correctly and on time
- Processing of any leavers
- Management of pay query resolution
- Processing any changes to bank details or personal details
- Respond to all Job Centre and Attachment of Earning Order notifications
- Statistical analysis of payroll, as directed by the Finance Manager or CFO
- Utilising finance systems for processing pay for all employees and statistical reporting
- Management of payroll assistants
- Ensure that all PAYE liabilities are correctly calculated and paid
- Ensure that the autoenrollment pension scheme deductions are correctly applied
- Lead on defining, developing and delivering payroll process improvements to maximise cost effectiveness and efficiencies, aligned with the business needs, complying with legal requirements
- Communicate effectively with Finance and other departments in respect of any relevant aspects of the payroll that may affect them as and when required
- Assistance with project costing in relation to staff costs
- Any other relevant tasks as directed by Finance Manager or CFO
The successful individual will;
- Have proven experience within a previous Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll position
- Be comfortable leading a team
- Have experience of working within a high volume payroll processing environment
- Be comfortable liasing with internal stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join a sector leader in their field. The business have an excellent reputation for developing and retaining their employees whilst offering an excellent package.
If you would like to apply for this Payroll Manager role or find out more, please apply online or contact Kris Shackley at Walters People on Kristian.Shackley@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LancashireDate posted: 04 July 2022Robert Walters are exclusively representing a market leading business as they look to appoint a dynamic, ambitious Internal Audit & Risk Manager to build relationships across the business and support in the continued establishment and development of the compliance and risk management framework.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in partnership with a global media business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Management Accountant to join their central Manchester offices. This role is offering hybrid working and is flexible with working hours. The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be in exclusive partnership with a global fin-tech business as they seek to appoint an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their impressive central Manchester offices. As the new Senior Accountant you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely monthly accounting close, supported by a set of bank and control account reconciliations. You will also coach, support and cross-train colleagues to deliver the daily reconciliations and month end close, as well as taking on more complex accounts and project work.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: MerseysideDate posted: 17 June 2022My client, one of the leading logistics and delivery companies in the UK, are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to be based out of their Liverpool head office.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TyldesleyDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with Network Plus in their search for a Finance Business Partner.