Payroll Assistant - Part Time 15 hours
Salary £10,000 - £24,000 per annum + Prorated
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 10000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A part-time opportunity has arisen within a company based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes. Offer great working environment and flexibility, this would be prefect for someone who wants to work 15 - 20 hours a week.
- Gathering/receiving payroll data from each of the payroll entities.
- Accurately input hours/enhanced day rates into Payroll spreadsheet to calculate employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes.
- Processing deductions such as unpaid absence.
- Calculates holiday pay against average pay.
- Coordinates employee changes such as job status, title and pay in conjunction with HR department and ensures changes are made by payroll company.
- Advise treasury of any employee bank detail changes.
- Updating payroll reconciliation for journal preparation.
- Maintains full confidentiality of employees pay records.
- Keep current on taxation of salaries and other factors.
- Monitor pension contribution processing by payroll company and upload pension contributions to pension providers for DD’s to be taken
- First point of contact for employee enquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns.
- P11D preparation