Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Payroll Administrator role in Manchester City Centre has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team over the next 5 months. This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good payroll experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Provide timely, accurate and legally compliant payroll and administrative HR advice, support, and information to managers and employees.
- Collate, input and amend employees’ data accurately and in time for the relevant payroll runs
- Responsible for correct calculation of statutory payments, including maternity, paternity, sick pay etc.
- Checks and validation by variance reports of the final payroll files before submission to Finance team for approval before BACS
- Administration and coordination of pension administrative activities such as contribution levels, address changes, pension transfers etc.
- Administration of personal and contractual changes on the HR database and payroll master sheets - starters, leavers, bank details, etc.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will have/be:
- Minimum 12 months' experience in a payroll position
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed
- Excellent customer service experience
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and statutory requirements of processing payroll in the UK
- A desire to develop and progress in a payroll position
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong payroll experience and a drive to progress in a large business where hard work is rewarded.
To apply click below, or for more information, please contact:
Keifer Power at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07341889302