Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 accountancy London London GB GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity of Payroll Manager has just become available at an internationally recognised business within the leisure and hospitality industry based in London. Reporting into the CFO this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
About the Payroll Manager role:
The Payroll Manager manages two staff within payroll and looks after a fixed Payroll of c. 600 staff and a casual Payroll which fluctuates between 600 and 1600. Payroll cycles are anything from weekly to monthly and all associated statutory regulations/governance reporting for HMRC.
- Processing monthly payroll from start to finish
- Ensuring all BACs, payslips, RTI submissions and costings are produced to deadlines
- Payment of monthly PAYE and NI to HMRC
- Submission of P11D returns and PAYE settlement agreements
- Posting payroll journals
- Keep records for auditors up to date and satisfy statutory requirements
- Implement and improve payroll related systems
- Ensure authorisation and governance controls are adhered to
- Produce monthly reports for key stakeholders
- Deal promptly with queries
With experience of working in a similar role you will have experience of working with with senior stakeholders, have dealt with highly confidential information and have the upmost integrity. You will have experience of using an integrated HR/Payroll system such as ResourceLink.
This international business are well recognised in the sporting hospitality field and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.