Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS16 6QY GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prestigious business in North Leeds are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Assistant will be supporting the business by delivering an excellent service.
As a Payroll Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide administritve support to deliver HR & Payroll strategies and policies across all areas of the business.
- Provide guidance and information on subjects relating to procedures and service provision.
- Manage the administration of all legislation relating to UK and ROI payroll including statutory payments.
- Work to a consistent standard for recruitment, employee relationships, payroll and assist the HR team with achieving those standards.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage and hierarchy transfers.
- Resolve payroll discrepencies by collecting and analysing data.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
If you would like to apply for this Payroll Assistant role then please contact email@example.com.