HR / Payroll Assistant
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Maisie Ousby
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 not-for-profit-and-charities London London GB GBP 23000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently recruiting a HR / Payroll Assistant position for a Not for Profit business in London. This HR / Payroll Assistant role is an additional head count for a growing team that is looking for someone to join on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work within HR and Payroll.
Some of the Key responsibilities for the HR / Payroll Assistant role:
- First point of contact for day-to-day routine HR and Payroll questions and queries
- Run regular monthly reports as directed by the HR Officer and/or Head of HR
- Administer the employee life cycle and associated paperwork including enrolling new starters onto the appropriate sickness, pay, absence schemes and set up for e-payslips
- Administer monthly payroll process by producing required reports and checking accuracy of payroll data
- Oversee the production of necessary payroll reports. Ensure appropriate checks and balances in place to ensure payroll data accuracy
- Assisting the management of other aspects of the HR process including recruitment, on boarding, exit interviews etc.
- Participate in any HR related project work where required
- Support employee relations activities by note taking at formal meetings
It has been mentioned that a HR or Payroll background is desirable for this position. If the above HR / Payroll Assistant position based in London is of interest to you, please apply, alternatively if you have any other questions then please email me at email@example.com