Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 accountancy Burnley Lancashire GB GBP 22000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Accounts Assistant role focusing on payroll based in Burnley paying up to £24,000
Accounts Assistant role and responsibilities:
- Working on a weekly and monthly payroll for 300 employees.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately.
- Process payments as well as documents like overheads invoices, expense claims.
- Reconciling Purchase Ledger Statements.
- Issue manual invoices.
- Follow up stock returns, supplier claims and chasing Credit Notes.
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees.
- Chasing branches for weekly timesheets.
- Cash counting and preparing pay-in slips.
- Updating spreadsheets for daily cash received from various branches.
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Answering phone calls.
- Covering holidays and ad-hoc work.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum AAT level 2 qualified preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a similar accounts assistant role
- Proficient in Sage Payroll
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Cai Jenkins at Robert Walters on Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com