Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Due to a period of recent growth, a fantastic Payroll Clerk position has become available at an excellent business based in Oldham. Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end processing of monthly payroll for your designated entity.
As a Payroll Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis
- Dealing with all aspects of starters and leavers, including issuing P45s and P60s to the relevant parties
- Updating and maintaining employee details
- Dealing with payroll related queries
- Managing the company pension system
- Year-end duties, including producing necessary documents (P60s and P11ds) and submitting all documentation to the relevant authorities
- Calculating tax and National Insurance deductions
As a Payroll Clerk, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a payroll position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and organisational ability
- Good attention to detail
- Confident working independently and as part of a wider team
- Prior experience with SAP is preferential, but not essential
This position is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your payroll career with a fantastic company that can offer both development opportunities and a long-term career.
For more information on this, or any other finance related roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.