Salary £10 - £12 per hour
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-05-03 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 3AA GBP 10 12 12 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are working with a leading firm in Leeds City Centre to recruit an immediately available Payroll Administrator to join their highly successful finance team as soon as possible. The Payroll Administrator will act as a first point of contact for any payroll administrative activities and will act as a support to the Advisors within the team. The role will use process knowledge of payroll to directly resolve questions, problems and issues relating to customer satisfaction and service delivery.
Responsibilities for the Payrol Administrator role include;
- Responsible for checking, processing payroll and sending payroll file to & from vendor/in-house payroll provider on payroll data including: new joiners and leavers, salaries, allowances, bonuses, benefits, presence, absences (sickness, maternity) etc. for each employee to ensure that the employees are paid correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Communicating with and resolving employee issues.
- Resolving queries from employees and relevant bodies and third parties – e.g.: Earnings enquiries.
- Liaise with the central finance team to process the payments to the different labour authorities.
- Responsible for Payroll calendar and updating various team members.
- End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the UK and other ad hoc requests using system.
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Follows plan given by Payroll Lead.
If you would like to apply for this Payroll Administrator role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.